Join JSI for the 11th annual Social Media Lab at the APHA Ignition Stage!
Ever wonder if your public health organization should start using TikTok? Should you switch from X to Threads? And what’s the best tool to manage posting across multiple platforms?
If these questions sound familiar, join JSI for the Social Media Lab at the Ignition Stage during the American Public Health Association conference in Atlanta, GA. This is JSI’s 11th year hosting the lab, and we’re more excited than ever to help you tackle your social media questions.
The 2023 Social Media Lab will be open on:
- Monday, November 13 from 9am to 4:30pm
- Tuesday, November 14 from 9am to 4:30pm
- Wednesday, November 15 from 9am-12pm
Public health practitioners attending the APHA annual meeting in person can sign up for a 20-minute appointment with one of JSI’s social media experts to receive tailored technical assistance on everything from creating your first TikTok to developing a social media strategy for your organization. Whether you’re new to social media or a longtime user, JSI’s experts can help you leverage your social media to reach your audiences and have an impact on public health.
JSI and APHA social media experts will also be hosting quick 15-minute presentations on all three days – open to all APHA attendees!
- TikTok 101 for Public Health, Monday, November 13 at 12:15pm ET
- Leveraging LinkedIn for Public Health Organizations, Monday, November 13 at 1:40pm ET and Wednesday, November 15 at 12:15pm ET
- Threads 101: Making the Most of a New Platform, Tuesday, November 14 at 1pm ET
Learn more about the Social Media Lab and sign up for your appointment today!