Goal: To increase awareness about the prevalence of the heroin use problem in New Hampshire, the benefits and availability of Naloxone as a rescue drug in the event of overdose, the legal protections covered by the Good Samaritan law, and treatment and recovery services available in New Hampshire
Overview: JSI is working with the New Hampshire Bureau of Drug and Alcohol Services to develop and implement two phases of the Anyone.Anytime.NH public awareness campaign, including the paid media campaign, social media, and community outreach materials. We conducted a series of seven focus groups to test messages and inform creative development of NH-based campaign. The multi-media campaign includes a variety of channels and grassroots approaches, including: events, website, social media, print materials, radio, TV, and outdoor advertising. JSI currently provides staffing, expertise, and services to implement this campaign across the state.
- Paid television, cable, and radio ads reached adults 18-34+ over four times for each person and reached over 70% of the target population.
- Creative materials/visuals from the first AOAT campaign appeared or were heard over 10,818 times.
- Facebook activities resulted in a total of 744 likes and a reach of over 1K per post.
- As of July 2017, @AnyoneAnytimeNH had 191 total followers on Twitter.
- The Anyone.Anytime.NH campaign received an honorable mention in the 2017 NPHIC Berreth Awards for Excellence in Public Health Communication and was featured in the Surgeon General’s Report on Alcohol, Drugs, and Health, Facing Addiction in America.
Dates: 2015 – 2017