Celebrating 10 Years of the Social Media Lab at APHA 2022!
JSI is thrilled to be hosting the Social Media Lab for the 10th year in a row at the annual conference of the American Public Health Association in Boston, MA, on November 7-9, 2022.
The APHA 2022 Social Media Lab will be open on:
- Monday, November 7 from 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Tuesday, November 8 from 10:30am to 4:30pm
- Wednesday, November 9 from 9am-12pm
Public health practitioners can sign up for a 20-minute appointment with one of JSI’s social media experts to receive tailored technical assistance on everything from creating your first TikTok to developing a social media strategy for your organization. Whether you’re new to social media or a longtime user, JSI’s experts can help you leverage your social media to reach your audiences and have an impact on public health.
JSI and APHA social media experts will also be hosting quick 15-minute presentations on all three days – open to all APHA attendees!
- Social Media Toolkits 101, Monday, November 7 at 2:10pm ET
- Little Miss Trending: Adapting Social Media Trends to Public Health, Monday, November 7 at 4:10pm ET
- TikTok 101 for Public Health, Tuesday, November 8 at 4:10pm ET and Wednesday, November 9 at 12:10pm ET
Learn more about the Social Media Lab and sign up for your appointment today!